.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Uncommon Sense (for Software)

This blog has been moved to www.UncommonSenseForSoftware.com.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Project Management Quotes

Stephen Seay over at Project Steps posted a long list of project management quotes. Some of them are kind of funny and just a little cynical.

These are my favorites:

The sooner you begin coding the later you finish.

Good time estimators aren't modest: if it's huge they say so.

Everyone asks for a strong project manager - when they get him they don't want him.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time the last 10% takes the other 90%.

If it wasn't for the 'last minute', nothing would get done.

If project content is allowed to change freely the rate of change will exceed the rate of progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home